At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking.
We have a unique market coverage with presence in over 20 countries and more than 2,500 cities worldwide and we have our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. Together we are a diverse team of +1000 employees across the globe who stay true to our values while making cities more livable.
For the global expansion of its service in cities across Europe and North America,
Easypark is strengthening its Global Parking Insights Department team.
This role is crucial in ensuring the seamless functionality of our parking application via Quality Assurance and Data Management.
As a Junior Data Annotation Specialist you will be responsible for meticulously collecting and labeling data, mapping locations, and condensing complex information to simplify city and street details.
The key tasks include digitizing parking information and collaborating with management and existing annotators for effective project management.
As an integral part of the EasyPark team, this role contributes to enhancing the user experience by providing data in order to support parking management.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Annotate data collected alongside annotators.
- Perform Quality Assurance of collected and annotated data.
- Eventually support annotators in day-to-day operations and help resolve challenging cases.
- Monitor data collection progress and closely collaborate with Annotation Manager on annotation project progress.
As the ideal candidate, you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for continual improvement. Your enthusiasm for making things better than they were yesterday is matched by your ability to work seamlessly within a team, fostering collaboration and contributing to a positive working environment.
Your innate curiosity and rapid understanding of new information enable you to excel in tasks requiring quick comprehension.
Time management is second nature to you, as you effectively plan and organize activities and projects in advance.
Open-mindedness and a readiness to embrace new ideas and change initiatives are integral facets of your personality, making you an invaluable asset to our dynamic team.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Fluent English is a must, additional European language is a plus.
- Experience with QGIS, routing systems and Geo information technologies is a plus.
- Basic coding/queries writing skills to pull the data from databases is a plus.
- Completed university degree with an environmental background is a plus.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team:
- 30 days of vacation (with a 5-day work week).
- Access to an online learning tool to continuously support your growth.
- Urban Sports Membership (M).
- Clear and well-structured local onboarding.
- Digital global onboarding: indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with new EasyParkers from across the globe each week: take a break, have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration.
- Work for an award-winning company: for three years in a row (2019, 2020, 2021) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
Life at EasyPark:
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
This role is a full time position based in our Berlin Office near Bergmannkiez.