Are you enthusiastic about digitization, mobility, and smart cities? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial and international environment? This can be the opportunity you were looking for! We’re here to make a global footprint. Let us tell you more!
At EasyPark we have a unique market coverage with presence in over 20 countries and more than 3,200 cities worldwide and we have our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. Together we are a diverse team of +1000 employees across the globe who stay true to our values while making cities more livable.
Do you have a passion for building strong customer relations and creating business value? This might be the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong business mindset to join our B2B Sales team and contribute towards growing our business in the Finnish market.
You will work with new customer acquisition and existing clients of the EasyPark business solutions with the core responsibility to act as the contact point between customers and the internal teams. In this role you will focus mainly on our medium sized accounts and you will build strong business through effective new sales, upselling and churn prevention methodologies. By building win-win solutions for our customers you’ll be able to have a positive impact in the daily parking experience of our thousands of B2B customers.
Working in a dynamic environment at a growing company, you will never have a dull moment and each day will bring new challenges and opportunities to impact the business.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Upselling and expanding our accounts and serving our customers with best possible service
- New customer acquisition
- Pipeline management and forecasting
- Delivering on qualitative and quantitative sales KPIs
- Being responsible for the sales budget
- Being responsible for churn on account level and user level
- Having commercial responsibility for the deal with the customer
- Keeping the CRM system updated to ensure data quality, and pipeline relevancy
- Working according to EasyPark’s strategies and processes to achieve our sales and profitability goals
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- 2+ years of sales experience as an Account Executive, Sales Manager, Account manager or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, strong-rapport-building skills, and excellent active listening skills
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Fluent orally and written communication skills in Finnish and English is a requirement. Swedish or any additional language are considered a plus.
Life at EasyPark
EasyPark is a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone, along with having an open mind, and embracing change. We are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.