At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
This role acquires a diverse set of multi-channel marketing capabilities, being able to formulate a plan driven by data and bring your vision to life.
As the Regional Marketing Manager, you together with colleagues from Finland and The Netherlands, will spread pink and purple vibes through the exciting parking landscape.
You will be part of a team across three different areas, The Nordics & The Netherlands, France & UK and, south Europe & central Europe, where each region drives regional growth.
You will work with an exciting combination of tasks with impact and a lot of personal responsibility, get a long-term perspective in a company that has retained the spirit of a startup and also offers the security of a medium-sized, international group of companies.
This is a highly valued position within a very well known and loved brand.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Developing the go-to-market plans with the right channel strategy, in conjunction with the Regional marketing managers, local Sales team and Group functions.
- Create positive stakeholder engagement across a complex matrix environment.
- Own and develop national events and local Public Relations activities together with PR agencies to drive earned coverage and thought leadership awareness.
- Localize and execute our content strategy covering all owned channels.
- Develop and grow the sales enablement toolkit for top tier cluster launches.
- Manage the production of presentations, thought leadership, and strategically focused sales content and collateral at a campaign or event level.
- Update and execute on digital content calendar for social media and collaborate with our global social media manager.
You are a person who is constantly on the lookout for new ideas, who would flourish in a dynamic, diverse and international working environment. You utilize your experience and creative mind in your daily work, for example when EasyPark is entering and is being launched in new areas.
You focus on quality and have attention to detail, as well as having the ability to think outside of the box. You are organized, know how to prioritize for best outcome and are an excellent negotiator and well as influencer with a focus to solve problems.
You speak and write English as well as you do in Norwegian or Danish. Any other Nordic language is a plus!
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- A marketing graduate or holding equivalent professional experience.
- 360° Marketing professional with 5+ years of experience who stays up to date with the latest marketing innovations.
- Proven working experience in Public Relations with execution of successful campaigns at both a local and national level. PR spokesperson experience would be a plus.
- Are interested in working for different markets and in an International organization.
- Have experience working both independently and within teams and can take ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new stakeholders and marketing strategies.
- Understand the importance of measuring campaign impact and being able to report on key digital marketing metrics.
- Strong drive for results, comfortable operating in a very hands-on manner and producing marketing content and copy for different channel activities.
- B2G experience, ideally gained within a tech or transport environment would be a plus.
- Strong budget Management skills.
This role will based in either Oslo, Norway or Copenhagen, Denmark.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.