EasyPark is a leading, fast growing parking tech company that helps drivers find and manage parking and charge their electrical vehicle. Our unique and cutting-edge technology also helps businesses, cities, parking operators and property owners with administration, planning, and data driven management in over 3,200 cities across 20 countries. We make urban life easier, one parking spot at a time.
EasyPark is quickly expanding in France, and to support and sustain our success and growth, we are looking for a Marketing Manager for the French market, to be located in Versailles, France.
As an experienced Marketing Manager, you will have a diverse set of marketing capabilities, being able to formulate a data lead plan and bring your vision to life. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop the go-to-market plans with the right channel strategy, in conjunction with the Head of Regional Marketing Europe, local Sales team, Regional Marketing Team Lead and Group functions.
- Create positive stakeholder engagement across a complex matrix environment.
- Own and develop national events and local Public Relations activities together with the PR agency to drive earned coverage and thought leadership awareness.
- Manage and coordinate strategy for Public Affairs, supporting France business priority to move from a tender market to an Open Market.
- Localise and execute our content strategy covering all owned channels.
- Develop and grow the sales enablement toolkit for top tier cluster launches.
- Manage the production of presentations, thought leadership, and strategically focused sales content and collateral at a campaign or event level.
- As our social media wizard, update and execute on digital content calendar for social media and collaborate with our global social media manager.
You as a marketeer:
- 360° Marketing professional with 5+ years of experience who stays up to date with new social media content and trends.
- Have experience working both independently and within teams and can take ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new stakeholders and marketing strategies.
- A proven track record of directly managing corporate attendance at large annual events organising and managing event logistics.
- Appreciate French culture and understand the importance for localized Marketing.
- Understand the importance of measuring campaign impact and being able to report on key digital marketing metrics.
- Used to managing a variety of different marketing agencies to perform on target.
- Strong drive for results, comfortable operating in a very hands-on manner and produce marketing content and copy for different channel activities.
- Strong budget Management skills.
- B2B & B2G experience, ideally gained within a tech or transport environment would be a plus.
You as a person:
- Speak and write English as well as you do in French.
- Constantly on the lookout for new ideas when launching in a new city.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Know how to prioritise, and love solving problems.
- Simply awesome on a computer – a digital enthusiast.
- Flourish in a dynamic, diverse and international working environment.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, and organised with the ability to think outside of the box.
What we offer:
- Helping to shape the rapid growth of a unique, innovative product, actively driving digitization of the French Market
- An exciting combination of tasks with impact and a lot of personal responsibility
- Long-term perspective in a company that has retained the spirit of a start-up and also offers the security of a medium-sized, international group of companies.
- Career opportunities in an international company
- A values-driven, Scandinavian shaped company with an inclusive culture and a great international team
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes and transparent communication
- Regular team events both nationally and internationally
- Access to our Online Learning tools to continuously foster your development.
- Clear & well-structured local Onboarding
- Digital global Onboarding: meet & interact with other EasyPark new hires from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours: You have the opportunity to flexibly plan your working hours (in coordination with your team)
- International travel / visiting other EasyPark locations 1-2 times per year
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.