Do you enjoy talking and negotiating with customers? Would you like to join a global, urban mobility leader? Then look no further. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our B2B Sales team in Copenhagen.
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That's why our mission is to make life in cities easier – by taking care of parking.
We have a unique market coverage with presence in over 20 countries and more than 2,500 cities worldwide and we have our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. Together we are a diverse team of +1000 employees across the globe who stay true to our values while making cities more livable.
It's an exciting time to join our B2B Sales team in Copenhagen as an Account Executive as you can see the impact of your work as you`ll be on the front line of the company's growth. You`ll be responsible for selling our business solutions to already existing users of the EasyPark app. You`ll actively sell, negotiate and quote our Corporate SaaS solution as well as providing proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone.
You have good active listening skills with the ability to quickly adapt in each interaction and change your focus from pitching your product to genuinely trying to understand the customer’s situation and needs and offer a successful B2B sales experience delivering value with every customer interaction.
We're not only offering a great earning opportunity with a competitive commission structure, but we`ll also offer you a clear development career plan with structured training programmes which will help you become successful. Resilience and determination are key skills required for this role, with a strong team network, supportive and coaching leadership team, this role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their sales career.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Actively sell, negotiate and quote EasyPark B2B solutions as well as provide, proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone
- Establish relationships with customers with the objective of driving sales
- Manage daily call activity through planning of an effective sales targeting approach, meeting all KPIs based on defined expectations
- Keep the CRM system updated to ensure data quality
- Commercial responsibility for the deal with the customer, delivering qualitative sales
- Have previous experience with sales ; if you have B2B sales experience (on the phone) is a plus
- Have the determination to strive and exceed goals and targets.
- Are a team player and self-motivated feeling comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- You are an enthusiastic, innovative thinker who never settles for ‘good enough’, whilst always trying to improve yourself.
- You are an efficient communicator with good active listening skills and strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in Danish and English is required (will be tested during the recruiting process)
We don’t know you yet but we believe that you are positive and self-motivated , with a win-win mindset who enjoys sharing a good laugh and celebrating success with the team.
This role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.