Digital Analytics Manager
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
EasyPark Group is a market leader in its category and we have worked tirelessly to grow the number of users, transactions and our brands and we are now looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to take us to the next level in our ability to measure effectiveness of digital marketing and predict success.
We aim to grow our revenue more than 25% YoY and enter new markets where you will be a crucial team member to help us succeed. We share a high belief in a data-driven approach and have a high focus on ramping up our analytical skill set in order to maximize our potential.
As our digital analytics wizard you will shape and implement a best-in-class model for evaluating and guiding our investments. You will collect learnings, challenge learnings, and facilitate new learnings in order to reach high ROMI and prediction. And as a key member of the marketing team, you will also lead the way to a more professional attribution framework.
At EasyPark Group, you will work collaboratively with the whole organization to take our amazing services to new markets and more users! As one team we will move EasyPark Group to new heights.
You will contribute and make an impact through:
- Develop and implement a digital analytics framework to evaluate and guide marketing investments with the aim of propelling our cluster model for B2C, B2B and Industry.
- Assess and refine the funnel-based attribution model to understand the performance of our digital marketing channels, connecting the dots between all digital activities and touchpoints and delivering actionable data (for Social Media , Web, Performance Marketing, App stores, Lead funnel end-to-end).
- Own our media dashboard and build C-suite reporting on e.g. CPA, CVR, ROAS, ROMI per cluster, user segment and channel and proactively recommend shifts in investments to accelerate results.
- Be the champion of an agile approach, ensuring all eyes are on the target and that our media dashboard is used to navigate with speedy decision making.
- Ensure findings and recommendations are shared across markets and functions, working closely with the channel owners within digital marketing, social media and web, as well as the creative team.
- Ensure data is accurate to secure quality in recommendations. If needed troubleshoot, chase for missing data and recommend additional events to be implemented.
- Cooperate tightly with the Data Insights team, UX and CRM to facilitate structured learning within the area of acquisition, onboarding and retention.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends within predictive marketing and independently learn new tools and tactics.
- When called for, you manage relationships with external tracking agencies and firms.
- You are the go-to person when it comes to digital analytics, setting KPIs for digital channels and data-driven guidance for digital investments.
This role is based in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden
We believe you have extensive experience in a digital analytics role where you in symbiosis with the role have been results driven and have been establishing credibility through your structured approach, know-how in the latest tools and sharp, data-driven recommendations.
You have a proven track record of successful implementation of web and app tracking models, framework and methods, as well as of initiating and leading iterative processes and funnel based methods.
You have a love for data and you have an ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
We also believe you recognize yourself in the following:
- A proven track record of setting KPIs, calculating LTV, ROI, ROAS and setting up a reporting framework for senior management
- A great knowledge and understanding of marketing channels such as Google UACs, SEM, SEO, app stores, Display, Social Media, programmatic and dynamic advertisement
- You have demonstrated experience from working with global tools and dashboards e.g. Looker, Funnel IO, Mixpanel, Branch, Adjust etc
- You have worked and built processes for teams and ways of working
- Comfortable ‘rolling up sleeves’ and operating in a very hands-on manner, understanding that the team is on a growth journey, while at the same time designing our long term measurement framework
- At ease in communicating with senior management
- You have a fun and strong personality and you are also passionate about digital analytics, driving results and sharing best practices in a collaborative way
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have experience from fast-growing companies. All with a digital core!
- Experience working in SQL.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
- Digital Marketing
We shape the future of EasyPark
EasyPark is the result of continuous initiatives and ideas flowing in from across the globe. Our people drive our innovation, and when we find a good idea, we act.
About EasyPark Group
We build smarter, more livable cities – one parking spot at a time. With the use of technology, we break barriers and improve the urban life experience. We help cities balance parking supply and driver demand – not by adding additional parking spots or reducing the number of cars, but with the help of predictive technology and data visualization.
We also help cities become more sustainable by eliminating congestion, increasing efficiency and enabling a smooth experience for charging electric vehicles.
The EasyPark team consists of almost 1000 people representing over 55 nationalities across more than 20 countries, all working toward the common goal of making urban life easier.
In 2021, EasyPark Group acquired the global provider of digital parking services, PARK NOW Group, including the apps Parkmobile, RingGo and Park-line.
Digital Analytics Manager
Loading application form
Already working at EasyPark Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.