Would you want to work as a Web Lead in an entrepreneurial and international environment?
By joining us you will contribute to our mission of making cities more liveable by developing the global web strategy with the aim to support business strategy, translate business needs into tech requirements to your web development team, and be the go-to person when it comes to external web, domains and SEO.
You will collaborate with the whole organization to take our amazing services to new markets and more users! As one team we will move EasyPark to new heights.
EasyPark is a rapidly growing tech-company with people using our products across the globe. Today you can use our app in more than 3500 cities, and we are focused on our vision to help improve the urban experience by providing data, creating greener cities but also by adding more products and solutions.
In this role you will contribute to take EasyPark to the next level in our web presence. We aim to grow our revenue more than 25% YoY and enter new markets where you will be a crucial team member to help us succeed.
We aim to become the #1 preferred brand in our category, and we are now paving the way to future success, where you in this role will play a crucial part.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will work to create one strong web experience across markets and user segments. You own the product backlog and lead the build of new functionalities in the web platform and headless CMS. And as our web wizard, you will also lead the way for SEO and CRO in close collaboration with our Digital Marketing team.
In this role you will also:
- Advice on big web consolidations and be the champion of the global web roadmap
- Provide analytical insight into customer acquisition, retention and journeys on the web through testing, learning and scaling
- Lead the development and implementation of the SEO strategy, including keyword optimization, link building and the set-up of landing pages.
- Roll out new web pages and functionality, working closely with our Regional Marketing Managers, Country Directors, R&D Product, UX, Corporate Comms and Legal Department.
- Collaborate closely with Martech, Data Insight and IT Security to ensure an accurate and compliant web tracking is in place with qualitative data fed into dashboards
- Own and orchestrate the domain ecosystem for the group
- Recommend and execute an annual budget for web development and maintenance
- Manage relationships with external hosting and CMS companies, as well as SEO and tech agencies.
You will, apart from this, do other fun things!
Is this you?
You are a person who stays up-to-date with new trends within web development and analytics and independently learn new tools and tactics. You have leadership experience and have been developing ways of working within a team.
You have relevant experience in a high profile web manager or web product owner role which includes: in depth experience from complex web consolidations with proven success, experience with creating a vision for a technical product and working closely with development team to work towards it. Experience from working with a headless CMS and domain services. Also a proven track record of web launches and providing advice on web strategy for senior management.
You are also an individual with a drive for results, a love for data and SEO and you have an ability to project manage tech projects on a global scale, comfortable ‘rolling up sleeves’ and operating in a very hands-on manner, understanding that the team is on a growth journey, while at the same time designing our long term web presence.
This role is based in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. Uninhibited English is a requirement for this role.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
What we offer
· Flexible ways of working: Combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
· Digital global onboarding: Three days to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
· Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: A competitive pension, in combination with the basic package of insurances, and encouragement for everyone to have an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.
· Proactive health support: Your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
· Work for an award winning company: For three years in a row EasyPark has been awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
We shape the future of EasyPark
EasyPark is the result of continuous initiatives and ideas flowing in from across the globe. Our people drive our innovation, and when we find a good idea, we act.
About EasyPark Group
We have been helping drivers save time and money since 2001. As technology advanced, our business advanced and expanded. In 2011, we launched our award-winning app and, today, we have a range of digital solutions that are transforming the entire parking ecosystem. The EasyPark team now consists of almost 1000 people representing over 55 nationalities across more than 25 countries, all working toward the common goal of making urban life easier - one parking spot at a time.
In 2021, EasyPark Group acquired the global provider of digital parking services, PARK NOW Group, including the apps Parkmobile, RingGo and Park-line.
Loading application form
Already working at EasyPark Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.