At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our vision is to make cities more livable!
With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience.
Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
EasyPark Group is a global company and a true leader in its domain with a reach in over 25 countries, and we are still growing!
You will add great value by digitizing an entire industry by daily engagement with multiple partners. At the same time, you will work closely with the local and regional teams at EasyPark. We are helping cities and Parking operators digitize their parking processes which means deploying all our software services and insights on parking management sequentially.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Securing the implementation of our services to Partners, collaborating crossfunctionally and working closely with other teams internally for activities such as training of Partners staff, as well as implementing signage to maximize the exposure of Easypark.
- Negotiating new agreements, and contracts as well as managing existing ones. In related ongoing work collaborate with internal Legal team to coordinate contract negotiations.
- Being the point of contact for your Partner portofolio - having a solution oriented approach and a will to solve challenges and contribute with development
- Safeguarding potential public and/or commercial procurements in relation to portfolio and geographical responsibility.Build up relations with the political relevant stakeholders and constantly monitor the political developments as they may influence parking management decisions
- Continuous monitoring of the regional market with regards to activities, services and prices of all relevant parties.
- Driving EasyPark’s vision of an open market on good business terms including end-user pricing and evergreen contracts
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
You are a person who values collaboration, you believe in building relationships and maintaining them to deepen your knowledge in how to be the best partner.
You are solution oriented and thrive in an environment where you will contribute with your expertise by supporting customers, team members and other stakeholders.
Analyzing and being structured to stay effective in operating your daily work is something that would come naturally to you. You have a business approach and thrive in a changing environment where you would add value with your previous knowledge and experience.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Experience in managing your own portfolio as well as managing your own accounts.
- Previous experience in this business area.
- Have been working in a role where building and maintaining relationships (both internally and externally) is key.
- Previous experience in business development.
This role is based in Oslo, Norway.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.