At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
As an Account Executive with EasyPark, you will be building our network of corporate clients and helping them to better manage their expenses. You will join a small and growing team that are working on a constant flow of warm leads and managing existing clients. We are the market leader in parking payments, and this role is the next step in our mission to Wow our customers at every interaction.
You will contribute & make an impact through
- B2B Sales towards new and existing customers
- Follow up on customer enquiries
- Responsibility for personal monthly budget
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- You can think on your feet and have dynamic conversation
- You are comfortable with sales over the phone
- Yo are independant in driving your own work
- You are structured and disciplined
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- You have experience with sales and customer care that can be demonstrated
- Experience with CRM and data entry
- Clearly spoken with strong written word skills
This role is based at the EasyPark Melbourne office in Collins St near Flinders Street train station.
What we offer
EasyPark is an innovator within the digital parking service industry, we offer a collaborative working environment with a fixed salary and a balanced commission scheme.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.