At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
At EasyPark it is the people that makes the difference. We stay true to our values of being collaborative and caring, all while acting with courage, welcoming change and having the customer at heart.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be part of a team of friendly colleagues in an international environment, where you will support the Czech market through professional service, high availability and flexibility. Customer Love is one of the core values at EasyPark, and for this reason, Customer Care is at the heart of everything we do. One of the key missions for a Customer Care Representative is to support the process of collecting information about what our customers are contacting us about and together with other stakeholders, such as team managers and process drivers, come up with proposals of how to eliminate the need for customers to contact us at Customer Care.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Building and maintaining relations with EasyPark customers in the Czech Republic
- Going the extra mile of leaving our customers with a positive feeling when they have been in contact with us on the phone, through E-mail, through social media channels or any other channel used by the company at any given time.
- Supporting the collection of information about what customers are contacting us about by logging contacts according to the company policy at any given time.
- Continuously monitoring own performance to ensure that everything that can be done is done to achieve the objectives that we have within Customer Care.
- Continuously working to identify ways to improve our internal processes within Customer Care and escalate to team manager and process drivers.
We are looking for you who has a genuine interest in Customer Service and enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment. A social team player with an understanding of what a great Customer Experience means and who is independent at the same time. You are curious and like to challenge yourself, to step out of your comfort zone and to try out new things to develop and grow. Feedback is something you welcome and humbleness is key.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Previous work experience within Customer Care and/or sales
- Feel motivated by working with others towards common goals
- Written and oral fluency in Czech and English. Swedish is not required.
This role will be based at the headquarters of EasyPark in Stockholm, Sweden or at the EasyPark office in Madrid, Spain.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Office environment: an open, colorful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
- Language skills: at EasyPark you don’t need to speak Swedish, but if you have the urge to learn, we offer free language classes.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with a new EasyParker across the globe each week: take a break, have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: we of course have the basics in place, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.