At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That's why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier - by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
We have a unique market coverage with presence in over 25 countries and more than 3,200 cities and we are now expanding to a new market: the Czech Republic.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will play a vital role in the operations team to support and deliver great customer service, quality assurance, and relationship retention through guidance, counselling, and recommendations to our customer network, both new and existing.
Your main responsibility will be to secure a seamless implementation of the EasyPark system by learning, maintaining, and supporting our various products and services, and acting as an expert guide for our partners. This role will also include travel but is limited to 4/6 times a year.
This role can be based in one of our offices: Berlin or Hanover.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Work as a business support lead to support the implementation of EasyPark services and continuous configuration and operational support to our partners
- Quality assurance, offer testing and maintenance of the products and services sold whilst pushing for continuous improvement
- Operational support of the sales team - this will include requests and reviews of parking area and geodata configurations from the operator
- Cross-departmental collaboration with Product, Development, Sales, Customer service, and B2B teams.
- Project management, as you will be working on various projects, all at different stages
- Working with system and content translations
- Training of customer service and other persons regarding the EasyPark services
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity and experience with working in a process-driven role.
- Problem solver, you’ll enjoy working in a role that requires strong analytical skills, often having to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong drive to help customers or internal stakeholders.
- Positive view on change and new challenges
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Have experience with working in various systems and managing data entry
- You’ll enjoy working in an organized environment, be able to manage various workloads, and have experience in managing projects
- You are an enthusiastic, innovative thinker who never settles for “good enough”, whilst always trying to improve yourself.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Native Czech speaker with good English skills (fluency in German would be an advantage)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high customer orientation
- High affinity for digital products and solutions and basically software-savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured way of working and high self-motivation
- Knowledge of project management
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiative and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever suits your team the best.
- Yearly live event: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f in a location somewhere in Europe
- Office environment: an open, colourful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
- Personal Impact: Helping to shape the rapid growth of a unique, innovative product
- Personal Development: Long-term perspective in a company that has retained the spirit of a start-up, but offers the security of a medium-sized, international group of companies
- Team Structure: Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths and transparent communication, as well as strong team networks with a supportive and coaching structure
- Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with a new EasyParker each week: take a break, have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration.
- Work for an award-winning company: for three years in a row (2019, 2020, 2021) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.