At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
EasyPark is currently seeking a talented individual who can become an excellent Project Manager in the R&D Transformation and Migration team. You will help us plan, manage and execute complex projects in different markets with unique challenges. As a member of the team you will mainly be expected to participate in due diligence processes pre-acquisition, as well as post-acquisition to lead the project to transfer the customers and other assets in a delightful way so that as much of the value of the acquisitions can be captured as possible. There may be other important projects from time to time where your expertise will be appreciated. You will be working closely with program managers and the product managers of the team which will help, support and guide you to complete the projects in a successful way.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with a start-up culture, relentless focus on data-driven decisions, scalability and the creation of outrageous value to our partners and customers. In addition, you’ll be managing very interesting projects that encompass all parts of the business, and help drive the expansion of EasyPark.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Project Management: Leading high-impact, cross-functional and cross-market initiatives, e.g., M&A projects, market transformation and global market roll-out projects
- Leading and structuring technical due diligence processes as a part of M&A activities together with the business development team
- Manage stakeholder relationships with newly acquired companies as well as internal resources across the organisation in order to secure a rapid and smooth process for transitioning value of acquisitions
- Support the business development team with business case follow up, deal structuring and earn-out models
- Work closely with the overall R&D organisation in order to input important migration and transformation priorities into the quarterly planning process
- Conducting strategic, market and financial analysis and develop recommendations for the Management Team and Board
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
- Self-starter with the desire to be part of a team dedicated to making a global footprint
- Wants to exceed expectations and can individually drive change and improvement initiatives
- Eager to learn and improve
- Communicate seamless in both an IT and business environment
- Data driven curiosity
- Structured approach to project management
- Pragmatic mindset
- Working on multiple tasks at a fast pace is business as usual
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- BSc degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or other field that is data driven, problem solving with a touch of entrepreneurship
- Relevant experience in management consulting or project management roles with international exposure and preferably experience from IT and/or digital projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills and excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a deep understanding of stakeholder management
- Well-structured to be able to manage complex planning and multiple parallel work-streams
- Fluency in English is a requirement and more languages are meriting. Swedish is not required
This role is based in our HQ in Stockholm.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
- Yearly Kick-On: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f at a location somewhere in Europe.
- Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Office environment: an open, colorful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
- Language skills: at EasyPark you don’t need to speak Swedish, but if you have the urge to learn, we offer free language classes.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: we of course have the basics in place, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.