We are currently looking for a Operations Specialist, based in Milan, with a few years of experience in technical support/operations. You will be supporting our Italian customers and cities and have daily contact with both Italian colleagues and our international team, in a very exciting and dynamic work environment.
You might have an educational background within engineering or IT and since you will collaborate with colleagues across Europe we believe it is important you have a good level of English.
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.
Since 2001, our award-winning smart parking services have been helping drivers find and pay for parking in over 1500 cities in 20 markets. But what we do doesn’t stop there. On a larger scale, our technology helps businesses, operators and cities with parking administration, planning and management. What we actually do is make urban life easier – one parking spot at a time.
You will play a vital role in operations and customer relationship retention, and optimisation by driving support through guidance, counselling and recommendations. By customers we mean our Italian partners, i.e., the cities and companies managing parking in Italy. Your main responsibility will be to secure a seamless implementation of the EasyPark system by configuring, maintaining and supporting sold products and services for our partners.
You will contribute and make an impact through:
- Providing excellent operative support to new and existing partners through configuration & mapping of the area codes, quality assurance and optimisation of processes
- Collaborating with your direct manager, sales & distribution colleagues in Italy as well as IT and product owners in our Swedish HQ
- Efficient system setup to complete new city integrations, and implementing EasyPark services for the cities
- By ordering, reviewing and being accountable for the roll-out of exposure material
You are fluent in both Italian & English and take pride in being highly structured and organised. You are used to going through complex data and proactively solving problems. You are known to be persistent and follow through. You love new challenges and welcome change. You act without prestige and are happy to help your team and work on a variety of tasks. To collaborate and interact with external partners and internal stakeholders is something you enjoy and you understand the importance of clear communication and keeping your customers informed.
- Recent Bachelor degree within engineering , IT and/or equivalent working experience from a similar role in a system environment.
- You are system and tech savvy, familiar with excel, to process and manage data
- You might come from a technical support background or similar, were you have built and maintained a strong customer relationship
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory
- Previous experience with CRM and Ticketing Systems is a plus
You will be based at our Italian office in Milan.
NOTE: Please apply with your CV in English.
Life at EasyPark
EasyPark is a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone, along with having an open mind, and embracing change. We are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.