At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
As our B2B content and product marketing manager you will be responsible to plan, write, produce and promote our product and content marketing materials. Your work will empower our B2B sales organization and will drive demand for our product and services globally. In your role you will make sure that B2B content marketing strategy drives growth by increasing EasyPark business services awareness and consideration across the world. EasyPark is growing at an incredible speed, being present in over 20 markets and constantly entering new ones. You will be implementing and leading product marketing and content marketing processes that will enable us to scale our operations. You love to collaborate with tech colleagues from product teams and sales colleagues to turn their insights into fantastic marketing value propositions and you are the owner of our personas development. As we are now developing new B2B customer segments you have a chance to make a difference to grow the business faster by ensuring we communicate with impact to the relevant audience in relevant channels and by driving our go to market process globally in the most effective way!
You will contribute & make an impact through:
Set and execute our product marketing and content marketing strategy to drive customer engagement, ensure effective go to market processes and empower our sales organization
- Set and drive a sales enablement iterative process for providing our business's sales team with the resources they need to close more deals. These resources may include content, tools, knowledge, and information to effectively sell our product and service to customers.
- Develop, write, produce product marketing and sales material together with the product managers and insights from our sales organization
- Develop from writing to delivery our B2B marketing materials and assets with (and without) creative agencies.
- Develop, implement and manage an innovative content marketing strategy for generating awareness, consideration and conversion of our B2B targets in an omnichannel approach.
- Develop, launch and measure yearly content and communication plans focused on B2B buyer journey and account-based marketing tactics for lead nurturing & lead generation
- Implement marketing automation programs based on a solid content calendar for our industry verticals and persona.
- Coordinate, and work together with the local B2B sales managers and marketing managers to ensure that marketing content deployment is effective and drive engagement and revenue growth both from a global and local perspective.
- You probably come from a small / medium size tech software company who is using content marketing to drive traffic and leads
- You are a team player and build cross-functional relationships with ease
- You are a self-starter with the desire to be part of a team dedicated to making a global footprint
- You want to exceed expectations and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty to get things done
- You are eager to learn and improve both professionally and personally
- You are well-structured and able to manage multiple parallel work streams at fast pace
- You understand that well suited communication can both gain new customers and keep existing
- BSc or MSc degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or similar field
- 5+ years of content writing experience for product and content marketing, sales enablement, and project management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- 2 years of experience in Content marketing strategy implementation
- You know how to write content for Social Media, Lead generation and Marketing Automation nurturing programs
- Experience in use of graphical tools like Adobe InDesign, Photoshop is a merit
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a deep understanding of stakeholder management and dealing with expectations
- Native English speaker/writer is preferred, fluency is a requirement, and more languages are meriting. Swedish is not required
This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
Yearly event: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f at a location somewhere in Europe.
Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
Office environment: an open, colorful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
Language skills: at EasyPark you don’t need to speak Swedish, but if you have the urge to learn, we offer free language classes.
Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with a new EasyParker across the globe each week: have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration.
Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: we of course have the basics in place, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.