At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
EasyPark is currently seeking a talented individual who can become an extraordinary Product Manager for EasyPark’s CameraParking offering. Allowing our tens of millions of monthly active users to be able to use the EasyPark app also in parking facilities where access is controlled by ANPR (camera based automatic license plate recognition) is one of the largest growth venues for the company. You will be central in capturing this opportunity together with commercial and marketing leaders across all EasyPark’s markets as well as our technology partners supplying the parking management and ANPR systems.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Owning and defining your product’s goals, strategy, impact and roadmap in line with EasyPark’s overall business and product strategy, in collaboration with stakeholders, leaders and teams
- Forming part of a agile product team and collaborating closely with full-stack engineers, UX designers and other team members to achieve the team’s mission
- Working closely with our various technology partners in developing the product and functionality together
- Act as the product evangelist internally towards EasyPark's sales teams and partner with them in respective market to grow product impact
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable improvements for business, product or work-flows
- Support roll-out projects and continuous improvement of implementation and support methodolog
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
- Self-starter with the desire to be part of a team dedicated to making a global footprint
- Wants to exceed expectations
- Eager to learn and improve
- Communicate seamless in both an IT and business environment
- Data driven curiosity
- Working on multiple tasks at a fast pace is business as usual
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- BSc degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or other field that is data driven, problem solving with a strong touch of entrepreneurship
- 3+ years of relevant experience in project management, product management or management consulting with international exposure and preferably experience from being closely involved in software development
- Excellent problem-solving skills and excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a deep understanding of stakeholder management
- Well-structured to be able to manage complex planning and multiple parallel work-streams
- Fluency in English is a requirement and more languages are meriting
This position is located either in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden, or our offices in Basingstoke, UK or Amsterdam,Netherlands.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
- Yearly event: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f at a location somewhere in Europe.
- Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Office environment: an open, colorful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
- Language skills: at EasyPark you don’t need to speak Swedish, but if you have the urge to learn, we offer free language classes.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with a new EasyParker across the globe each week: have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration.
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: we of course have the basics in place, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.