Hi and welcome, glad you found your way here!
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
As Head of Product Design you will play a key role for our future and continued growth and development. You will evangelize about Customer Love and user focus.
You will work strategically and operationally to lead the Design function to help teams succeed, achieve missions and objectives, to bring us closer to EasyPark’s vision of making cities more livable. This includes coaching the team while setting the strategy to envision, create and integrate a user oriented product culture that shapes our future direction.
If you want to create and lead a global product design area and you understand the importance of creating amazing products and experiences to meet real user needs, solve user problems and create a better everyday life for all our users, this role is for you. What you do here will be of great value and impact.
We are a global company and there are great opportunities to develop with Easy Park.
Perhaps you wonder what some of the things are that you will be focusing on?
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Evangelizing about why a design and user oriented product development culture is key and how it brings value to our users, our customers, and EasyPark
- Collaborating with your team, Product, Engineering and other functions to define our design vision, strategy and principles to build amazing products that meet real user needs and solve real problems, to ensure our products and features are usable and valuable, as well as feasible to build
- Building and developing a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is well-balanced across a range of design skill sets
- Coaching, developing and supporting team members on agile product development, its lifecycle, principles, roadmapping and touchpoints with its surroundings
- Coaching on product discovery and product delivery principles
- Improving current ways of working to ensure we continuously learn, evolve and improve, e.g. by ensuring individuals and team have clear and measurable goals
- Developing yourself, your skills, our tools and processes, and our ways of working to take us to the next level
- Creating an inclusive and joyful atmosphere and fostering collaboration inside and between teams and functions
About you and your background
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate likely has the following background:
- Experience from leading product designers, researchers and other design professionals with the ability to build, motivate and mentor teams
- You have several years of experience of agile ways of working and from coaching others. You bring value to the product development process with your experience and expertise.
- Experience from high-growth technology and product companies
- Several years of experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer, hold a relevant degree or have extensive comparable experience in the field
- You truly enjoy working with stakeholders and are a great communicator
- Finally, it would be amazing if you have experience from native app development, responsive web design, and design systems
Fluency in English is required for this position, however Swedish is not needed.
This role is based in our HQ in Stockholm.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: we of course have the basics in place, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.
- Office environment: an open, colorful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course … a ping pong table.
- Language skills: at EasyPark you don’t need to speak Swedish, but if you have the urge to learn, we offer free language classes.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Yearly Kick-On: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f at a location somewhere in Europe.
- Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.