At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That's why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier - by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
As People Operations Coordinator, you will collaborate closely with the People Operations Manager and together you will be responsible for the DACH and Southern European region. You will support our Southern European as well as DACH colleagues (ca. 230+ employees) with their day-to-day People support needs, oversee People admin and payroll processes, while also contributing to interesting international projects.
EasyPark would not be what it is without its people, and we, the People & Culture team, are fortunate to have a central role in driving the culture, the people experience and the leadership agenda. We are in a growth and stabilization phase while adding the tools and structures that come with a mature and professional organization. In this role, you will be key in supporting the people and culture agenda and you will contribute to building a strong foundation for collaboration. You are passionate about supporting our people and by that our business and if you share the same values as us: being collaborative and caring, all while acting with courage, welcoming change, and having the customer at heart you will find yourself at home.
You will be based at our office in Berlin and will become a part of an ambitious, international and warm-hearted People & Culture team, reporting to the People Operations Manager Southern Europe and DACH and working closely together with the colleagues from Talent Acquisition and other People Operations and Experience colleagues.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- You will be responsible for operational activities such as the preparation of contract templates and documents, certificates, reports, the preparation or references
- You are responsible for ensuring data accuracy in our HRIS Hibob
- Implementation as well as improvement of People processes and workflows in our HRIS (Hibob)
- Operational support in the entire spectrum of modern, international People & Culture work (Employee Relations, People Administration, Payroll & Benefits, Occupational Safety, People Projects) in close collaboration with the People Operations Manager DACH and Southern Europe
- Active participation in global People & Culture projects & meetings as well as their follow-up
- Defining key payroll processes and making them smart, simple and supportive
- A pragmatic, energetic, self-starting and highly motivated individual
- Ability to build and cultivate positive and trusting relationships with internal and external contacts
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong listening and communication skills
- True team player with great interest in working with and for people
- Flexible and you have a creative approach and are able to multitask
- You feel at home in an international and multicultural environment
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Strong experience from working in a similar role with coordinating operational responsibilities within the People & Culture/HR area.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Any other language such as German, French, Italian and/or Spanish are a big plus (we have more than 35 nationalities and languages represented globally in the Group)
- University Bachelor Degree within a field of relevance or 3 years of commercial apprenticeship or equivalent work experience
- Preferably experience in using an HRIS and running HR admin and/or payroll processes
- Experience from using Google suite and Slack is seen as a plus
This role is based in Berlin (Mitte), Germany
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment wit space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiative and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working remotely with working from the office
- Yearly event: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f at a location somewhere in Europe.
- Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Office environment: an open, colorful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, drinks and fruits.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer workshops and seminars to support mental health & self-care
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, - 20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.