At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.The Role
Would you want to work as a Business Controller in an entrepreneurial and international environment? EasyPark is a rapidly growing tech-group and as a business controller you will be part of the business controller team. Your responsibilities will be to work towards both group business controlling as well as country and function business controlling. This involves working closely with stakeholders across Europe whilst keeping a forward looking and holistic mindset towards the commercial side of the business. The role is located at the Easypark HQ in Stockholm.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Finance Business Partnering with Operations to be able to drive P&L performance
- Follow up and analyze revenue on a monthly basis with focus on budget and relevant KPIs
- Manage budget & forecast for the business area and countries within your responsibility
- Ensure high quality in monthly reports to managements and other stakeholders
- Participate in business cases and business reviews/presentations
- Develop workflow and improve efficiency in processes
- Ad-hoc tasks common in a business control environment
We believe you are a person who is comfortable in creating new relationships, who thrive in an environment with many opportunities to connect, communicate and collaborate across countries. As a business controller at EasyPark Group you will have a close collaboration with our country directors in the local markets across Europe, which is why you are comfortable establishing contact with colleagues remotely. The working environment at Easypark is ambitious, flexible and team-oriented, and personal attributes such as curiosity and acting without prestige is at the core of the organisation. You enjoy a challenge and dare to step out of your comfort zone in order to develop yourself professionally as well as personally.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Bachelors degree in finance, engineering or similar
- Minimum 2-4 years experience from a similar role, management consulting and/or audit.
- You are a strong user in Microsoft excel and used to handling large quantities of data
- If you have experience working in Qlik Sense, Looker or in an entrepreneurial environment that is considered a bonus
- Fluency in English is required for this position, Swedish is not needed
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.