Talent Acquisition Partner, Customer Care
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
In the role as Talent Acquisition Partner you will act as a business partner and recruiter specialized towards our Global Customer Care function. You will work closely with the business and support managers all over Europe from a recruitment, recruitment planning and employer branding perspective. This is a new role where you will have room to make a real impact by focusing on continuous improvement and change management when it comes to the recruitment process, assessment tools and hiring manager training. To give some further insight; our Global Customer Care team currently consists of 150 employees working out of Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands. All in all, we support over 25 languages. In order to lay a good foundation for this new position, the primary focus from a recruitment perspective will start with the Stockholm office, while overviewing and learning about the other markets incorporating customer care in Europe.
You will be a part of our global People & Culture function, and more specifically our growing Talent Acquisition team of 6, based in Stockholm, the UK and the Netherlands. Our recruitment philosophy is to always be an ambassador - to share our culture and values in each interaction, to be curious rather than judgemental - to build diverse teams, and to always focus on delivering a great candidate experience through personal and timely communication and feedback.
EasyPark would not be what it is without its people, which is why the talent acquisition team plays a central role in finding people who share the same values as we do: to be collaborative and caring, all while acting with courage, welcoming change and having the customer at heart.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- With your innovative way of finding and engaging with candidates through active search, and through creating strong partnerships with external partners where needed
- Through your ability to plan, manage and structure recruitment processes in close collaboration with the hiring team
- By creating and implementing improvements when it comes to the recruitment process, assessment tools and training of the hiring leaders in interview technique
- Through business partnering across the markets where you collaboratively will pave the way strategically from a recruitment perspective for the Customer Care function
- With your natural and authentic way of assessing and interacting with candidates in interviews through being equally caring and curious
- By creating a great candidate experience where everyone in contact with EasyPark is left with a deeper understanding of our culture and values
- With a passion and dedication for how we can enhance our employer brand and strengthen our position as an employer of choice within Customer Care in Europe.
We believe you are a structured, action oriented and self-driven person. You have a big interest in people and human behavior and you are a humble team player by nature who likes to share learnings and learn from others. To take a more consultative approach when partnering with your stakeholders in the business is something you get highly motivated by. To know that this is a new role and that we are quite a new team is something that excites you. You are known to be resilient and up to the challenge of forming your role together with us on this change journey. On top of it all, you thrive in an international and multicultural environment where English is the business language, and connecting with colleagues remotely across Europe is something that inspires you.
- An experienced recruiter or consultant manager, preferably with experience of building talent pipeline and strong networks within one focused area of expertise
- Potential experience from University recruitment or recruitment of young professionals, of which you learnt creative ways of how to find talent and how to build a strong employer brand
- Proven project leading abilities; you have the ability to analyze, organize, manage stakeholders as well as implementing new initiatives
- Skilled interviewer with a passion for people and understanding human behavior by competency based recruitment and interview technique
- Strong communication skills in English and a plus if you speak additional languages. Swedish is not mandatory at EasyPark
This role is based at the EasyPark headquarters office in Stockholm.
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever is agreed on within your team.
- Yearly Kick-On: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f at a location somewhere in Europe.
- Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Office environment: an open, colorful & inspiring office environment + free coffee, fruit and of course… a ping pong table.
- Language skills: at EasyPark you don’t need to speak Swedish, but if you have the urge to learn, we offer free language classes.
- Proactive health support: your wellbeing is important to us, why we offer proactive medical support, all depending on your need.
- Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with a new EasyParker each week: have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration.
- Work for an award winning company: for three years in a row (2019, -20, -21) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: of course we have the basics in place, and encourage everyone an active & healthy lifestyle, by putting your reimbursement to use for physical activities.