Regional Sales Manager
At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. With the use of technology, we break barriers, helping improve the urban experience. Our aim is to create a scenario where parking supply and driver demand are balanced not due to additional parking spots and fewer cars, but thanks to predictive technology that connects our users to available spots.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in representing the EasyPark Group, delivering a great client service for both new and existing parking partners, and continuing to drive brand awareness whilst building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients through excellent stakeholder management. You’ll have an adaptable and consultative selling style to be able to meet our clients ever evolving parking needs.
Your main responsibility will be to secure to new business and drive further business with municipalities clients by managing the complete sales process from lead generation to deal making, all whilst driving deep and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a consultative salesperson looking to take their next steps in sales and account management to the next level, through continuous learning and development.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Managing and supporting new and existing clients through regular engagement and contact, both face to face and virtually.
- Work with public clients such as municipalities to drive new business
- Work closely with the internal IT/Tech teams to develop a thorough understanding of how the IT teams work by taking an eagle point of view on IT systems for business development, guidance and support to clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders at a global level.
- Create and develop business plans and proposals for new and existing clients, with a tailored focus.
- Deliver, present and pitch sales presentations to clients with your main target audience sitting within B2G settings.
- Update internal CRM systems regularly.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an individual who is a self-starter with a ’can do’ attitude and the desire to learn and improve. You will be able to demonstrate hands-on experience across the following:
- Commercially driven with excellent multilingual negotiation skills
- Ability to independently handle a broad variety of tasks without prestige
- Naturally collaborative with great problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid understanding of stakeholder management in a mainly B2G environment
- You welcome change and new challenges
- Energetic and proactive with the will to eagerly follow up
- Strategic thinker, a good listener and the ability to quickly understand how to address the partner and/or customers’ needs and how to adapt the EasyPark concept accordingly
- A good learner and readiness to embrace a steep learning curve
- Ability to structure and present strong business cases for potential and current partners.
- Analytical in order to understand the progress of the partner’s parking business
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Strong business understanding from key account management or similar roles (at least 5 years)
- Experience of selling complex service offerings, e.g. SaaS, and managing the complete sales process from lead generation to deal making and implementation
- Degree in economics, business administration or other equivalent education is considered a plus but is not a must
- Knowledge of, and experience of managing CRM systems as part of the sales process
- A background of working with public clients such as municipalities would be considered a plus
- Fluency in French and English is a requirement, good knowledge of Dutch is a definite plus, at least the basics of German would be great.
- You'll ideally reside in or around Brussels.
Some of the perks of joining the EasyPark team
- Flexible ways of working: combine working from home with working from the office, whatever suits your team the best.
- Yearly live event: 3 days of fun, meeting with your colleagues f2f in a location somewhere in Europe.
- Digital global onboarding: a week to indulge in learning & connecting with fellow new starters across the globe.
- Language skills: at EasyPark you do not need to speak Swedish, but if you have the urge to learn, we offer free language classes!
- Virtual coffee chats: join the internal Slack channel & randomly connect with a new EasyParker each week: take a break, have a chat & spark that cross-collaboration.
- Work for an award-winning company: for three years in a row (2019, 2020, 2021) EasyPark was awarded Sweden’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte.
- Visa sponsorship: if you are hired from outside of the EU, we offer work permit and relocation assistance to ensure you a smooth start in your new country.
- Pension, insurances & health reimbursement: we of course have the basics in place and encourage all our employees an active and healthy lifestyle, use your reimbursement for gym membership or similar.
One final thing
EasyPark is a value driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone, along with having an open mind, and embracing change. We are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.