At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.
The Role & your contribution
In this role you will work as a junior software developer at BRAV, an integrated company of the EasyPark Group. BRAV is helping cities to fully digitalize their parking enforcement and parking permits. What BRAV can offer through their sophisticated and fully digital solutions is innovating the industry and helping cities and parking operators to increase the automation and efficiency of the parking business. As an integrated company under the EasyPark umbrella, this role means close collaboration with EasyPark Italia. The office of BRAV is in Vignola, close to Bologna and Modena.
As junior software developer you will be a part of a skilled team of people where you will get the opportunity to grow professionally at a quick pace in the team. You will mainly work with developing the BRAV platform, and in integration projects with customers where you will be given responsibility at an early stage. The technology in which you will be working is .NET.
Working under the EasyPark umbrella means working towards a clear vision of “Making cities more liveable” and the strong team spirit engages colleagues across many countries in the world. We’re here to make a global footprint. Let us tell you more!
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
- Self-starter with a doer attitude and the desire to learn and improve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Service oriented and curious
- Naturally collaborative with great problem solving and prioritization skills
- You welcome change and new challenges
- Energetic and proactive with the will to eagerly follow up
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- A keen interest in software development
- Previous experience from software development in .NET or SQL is meriting but not a requirement
- Degree within IT/engineering is meriting but not a requirement
- Experience in IT (software, hardware, systems integration)
- Italian mother tongue or C2, as well as a good level of English
This role reports to the BRAV office in Vignola, close to Bologna and Modena.
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, dedication, and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company together with your colleagues. We seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.