At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our vision is to make cities more livable! EasyPark Group is a global company and a true leader in its domain. There is a clear ambition to quickly grow in coverage and offer our services to more customers and partners.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers’ data is protected, and that our work complies with data protection legislation.
We are seeking a Data Protection Officer to help us improve our management of personal information, carry out regular internal security audits and act as the main point of contact between EasyPark and the data protection authorities, as well as being the go-to person within the organization for all privacy related matters.
You will be responsible for the organizations data privacy and protection function to ensure compliance with various regulations and best practices. The DPO monitors compliance and data practices internally to ensure compliance with the applicable requirements under applicable privacy regulations.
You will contribute & make an impact through
- Implementing and maintaining a privacy governance framework including developing policies, standards and templates for data collection and assist with data mapping and vendor management reviews.
- Cross functionally collaborate and work with internal stakeholders.
- Developing and delivering privacy training to various business functions.
- Conducting data protection impact assessments (DPIA).
- Coordinating and conducting data privacy audits.
- We believe you have excellent organizational, communication and management skills.
- You are an experienced Data Protection Officer who works independently and have the ability to lead training sessions and workshops with members of staff.
- You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to drive projects, identify and resolve legal and business issues in a pragmatic fashion.
- You feel at home in international and multicultural environments.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Hold an academic degree in law from a reputable university or law school in Sweden or from another country.
- Approx. 5 years of experience working with compliance, legal, audit/and or risk function with recent experience in privacy compliance.
- Ability to work cross functionally to establish, implement and maintain policies and procedures to manage risk.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders within the company incl the executive management.
- Demonstrated success leading cross functional teams, including influencing, and interacting at all levels.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal. Other language skills are very meritorious as you will work with stakeholders in several different countries.
This role is based at the EasyPark headquarters in Stockholm/Sweden.
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.