At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.
What we offer you
• Great team atmosphere at a modern office in the centre of Rome
• Further career opportunities at an international company
• Competitive salary (fixed plus bonus)
The Easypark app is our flagship product, currently available in over 25+ countries with a user base in the millions. This fact does not only display our wide coverage, but also the truly international and multicultural environment that is the core of working within Easypark, where we live the values of collaboration, courage, change and above all, customer love.
As Telesales appointment maker, you will work to create and open up for new business opportunities through leads. Your main task is to book qualified B2B meetings based on a qualified list. You will make outbound calls to different industries and company sizes and take responsibility to deliver towards the result and budget goals. You will be an important part of the B2B sales team, contributing to the actual growth of the B2B Italian market. In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal suitability. Working as a Telesales appointment maker requiresthe ability to work under pressure and places great demand on a terrific sense of service and organizational ability.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
• Contacting potential decision makers and booking meeting for the in house sales department
• Establishing relationships with new customers
• Managing daily call activities through good planning
• Keeping the CRM system updated in order to ensure a great quality of data
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
● A well organized person that knows how to multi task while while working at a high pace
● Ability of great interpersonal and communication skills as well as active listening skills in order to understand the customer
● Self motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
● The desire to participate in continued professional development and take on new responsibilities
● Energetic and proactive with the will to follow up
● Demonstrating a positive and win-win mindset together with great tenacity
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
• Experience within telesales
• Resonsibility experience from a previous job
• Excellent verbal and written skills, both in Italian and English
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, dedication, and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company together with your colleagues. We seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.