At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.
Our B2B sales team is growing and we are currently searching for Account Executives who will strengthen our team and to sell our business solutions to new and already existing users of the EasyPark App.We are looking for individuals aiming for a career in an international company with the customer perspective always in mind.
Are you positive, hardworking and hungry for success? Do you enjoy talking and negotiating with customers? Then we want you to join our team!
What we offer you!
- Great atmosphere and fun in a modern office in Stockholm
- Competitive salary (fixed + bonus with no cap)
- Further career opportunities in an international company (promotion plan)
- Great degree of independence and autonomy
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Actively sell, negotiate and quote EasyPark B2B solutions as well as provide, proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone
- Establish relationships with customers with the objective of driving sales and increasing brand
- Manage daily call activity through planning of an effective sales targeting approach, meeting all KPIs based on defined expectations
- Keep the CRM system updated to ensure data quality
- Commercial responsibility for the deal with the customer, delivering qualitative sales
- Some experience with sales. It is meritorious if you have B2B sales experience (on the phone)
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, strong-rapport-building skills, and excellent active listening skills
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Fluency in Swedish and a minimum of B2 in English (will be tested during the recruiting process)
We don’t know you yet but we believe that you are positive and self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team. You are well organized and enjoy the thrill of reaching goals and success. You demonstrate a win-win mindset, enjoy sharing a good laugh and celebrate success with the team. We would love it if you charge the same passion for sales, change, collaboration & customer love as we do.
This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Life at EasyPark
We are a values-driven company with an international culture and a global presence. By providing an environment with space to grow and room for autonomy, we believe in encouraging and supporting our team members to take initiatives and act outside of their comfort zone. To have an open mind and embracing change is a part of our DNA. At EasyPark we are dedicated to maintaining an open culture where the voice of each person is heard, and we play as one team across the globe. Diversity is something we celebrate and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.