At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking. Our vision is clear - “Make cities more liveable!”
Our app is used by millions all over Europe and that is reflected in the diversity we have here at EasyPark. The EasyPark way is based on collaboration, courage, change but above all, customer love.
Your journey with us
With a lot of fun challenges ahead we are currently looking for an iOS Engineer to join the team. As an iOS Engineer you work in one of our app development teams together with other engineers, UI/UX, QA, Data and other stakeholders to make parking easy for our customers. We work in small development teams led by a Product Owner on a day to day basis and you belong to the Engineering team at EasyPark. As part of the Engineering department we expect you to foster good collaboration, drive continuous learnings and build and maintain healthy engineering practices together with your fellow app developers and team members.
We offer you a unique opportunity to join a fast paced company with a flat hierarchy where you get room for creating and experimenting and are given the opportunity to influence and challenge our current ways of working.
The engineering team has a strong team spirit where collaboration and knowledge sharing is key. For the right person, there will be lots of opportunities to develop as an engineer but also taking more responsibility and developing your leadership skills further.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Being responsible for the EasyPark apps developed by you and your teammates
- Working together with your team members to reach the goals of your team, being accountable for your team domain of ownership, owning the app releases and deliver the highest quality to our users
- Being a good team member where you collaborate and support each other to reach the team goals. “Team over self” is one of the pillars of an EasyPArk mindset. It’s always about finding the best solution together.
- Working together with other developers in the iOS chapter led by the Tech lead to improve our engineering practices, continuously improve our code standards, architecture and technology
To thrive in this role we believe that you are a teamplayer that enjoys collaborating with others on a daily basis. You have strong communication skills and have an open mindset to new perspectives and ideas. You are outspoken and like to challenge the status quo by trying new things together with the team. You are proactive, take responsibility and are motivated by challenges and learning new things.
We don’t know you yet, but here are some of the things we think you might recognize in yourself:
- Academic degree or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Extensive experience working with development of native apps in the iOS tech stack, preferably with a customer-facing app with an international user base
- Experienced in development of apps that are supported by a mix of backend systems and third-party suppliers
- Experience working in cross team release processes, where multiple teams work in one app setup
- You care about the quality and you know what it means to be responsible for shipping high quality to our users
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English. Swedish is not required
This position is located at the EasyPark headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer flexible working hours and a mix of remote/office work.
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.